JVA | AAU National Events
The JVA hosts several events throughout the U.S., with some events providing 1st and 2nd place teams in each division with a paid entry to the AAU National Championships in Orlando, Florida!
JVA hosted events will comply with all local health department safety regulations, including but not limited to physical distancing, cleaning and sanitizing procedures, as well as PPE and mask use. Due to the dynamic nature of the pandemic, the specific health and safety plan for each event will be updated appropriately as competition dates approach.
Each age division is broken into 2 or 3 competition divisions: Open, Premier, & Club. 860 of the top teams from across the country compete in this highly recruited midyear event year after year, making it the best midyear championship event.
JVA Challenge Events are 2-3 day tournaments hosted by JVA member clubs across the country. The Tournament Directors are committed to offering a high quality event and have agreed to specific JVA requirements to ensure a great experience for the participants. The JVA Challenge Series puts a spotlight on the high quality, well-run events run by JVA member clubs nationwide.
JVA Challenge Events are sponsored by the JVA. To be considered as a JVA Challenge Series event, events must be at a minimum of two days and have 120 participating teams.
CLICK HERE to view the requirements for hosting a JVA Challenge Series event.
Registration Now Open for the 48th AAU Junior National Volleyball Championships
Age divisions and hotel information now available for world’s premier volleyball tournament.
ORLANDO, Fla – The world’s largest volleyball event is back for another year. The 2021 AAU Junior National Volleyball Championships will be held June 17-29, 2021 in Orlando, Florida. Now in its 48th year, the world’s largest volleyball event is sure to continue to deliver as the top-notch premier, can’t miss volleyball tournament in 2021. Join us in the heart of Central Florida to end your season with the best-of-the-best.
Please note all AAU events are run only when and where it is deemed safe to do so and must follow federal, state, and local social distancing guidelines.
This premier volleyball event has been recognized over the years as a four-time winner of Champions of Economic Impact in Sports Tourism Award (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019) and Sports Event Magazine’s Reader’s Choice Awards (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020), named Best Single Amateur Sporting Event by Sports Travel Awards (2017, 2019), Best Sporting Event by Connect Sports (2017), as well as marked the second largest event held in the Orlando County Convention Center. The AAU Girls Junior National Volleyball Championships also still holds the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest volleyball event, a feat AAU Volleyball first set in 2012.
- June 18-21, 2021 – 10U-14U, 18U Open, 18U Premier
- June 22-25, 2021 – 15U, 17U Open, 17U Premier, 17U Club
- June 22-24, 2021 – Boys 14U-18U
- June 26-29, 2021 – 16U, 17U Aspire, 17U Classic, 18U Club, 18U Classic, High School
ENTRY FEE: $995 (Girls) | $495 (Boys). Save $100 by entering by March 1st.
REGISTRATION: We are excited to announce registration is now available. Be sure and register early as we expect to fill-up quickly again this year. REGISTER NOW.
HOTEL INFORMATION: For hotel information, please click here.
- 2021 AAU Junior National Volleyball Championships
- Recap of 2020 AAU Junior Volleyball National Championships
- 2020 AAU Volleyball at Orange County Convention Center
Overview | National Schedule
For approved AAU Grand Prix and Super Regional Events, winning teams will earn a free or discounted entry fee for the AAU National Championships, the West Coast Championships, or the Volleyball Festival.
The amount of the discount depends on the number of teams competing in the event in that age division.
- The discount could range from 30% to 100%.
- Please refer to the tournament guidelines for more information.
These events are not qualifiers for the National Championships, as the Nationals are open to any team.
- All teams must still enter the National Championships by the entry deadline, regardless of the date of the Grand Prix or Super Regional.
How to win:
- The winner in each girls’ division with 12 or more teams will receive a free entry to the AAU National Championships, the West Coast Championships, or the Volleyball Festival.
- The winner in each boys’ division with 8 or more teams will receive a free entry fee to the AAU National Championships.
- If less teams participate, the entry fee will be adjusted on a percentage basis based on the number of teams that participated in that division.